Dear Love

Sometimes I forget why I love you. Sometimes I question why I put myself through everything I put myself through with you. Why is it I can’t resist you? How does a single kiss turn us both on and lead to us nude in your room laying next to each other. Sometimes I can’t figure it out. I might forget why I fell for you in the first place. Then you send me a text. Just a sentence or two. Typically in response to something I sent you. Suddenly I go back in time to when we first met. Back when we stayed up all night texting and I couldn’t stop laughing. When I had a bad day and get a text from you and suddenly it wasn’t as bad. I could tell you anything and you knew how to respond. I didn’t fall in love with you because of how you look. I didn’t fall in love because of your religion or beliefs. I didn’t fall for your cooking or what you did. I could still care less about any of that. I fell in love with you because you were different. I fell in love because you understood me better then anyone else. You could do things to me no one else’s could. You still can. That’s why I fell in love. That’s why I love you. That’s why I always will. It’s been six years since we met and four since we became a couple. I know you’ll probably never see this but I had to get it out. Happy Anniversary Love.

With all my heart ❤️

Your Love 💗