He doesn’t ask for it..

My partner never asks to have sex anymore. We don’t live together & we’ve been together for less than a year. We have sex probably once a week where in the beginning of the relationship we’d have sex almost every day. I would think that now that we have sex once a week sometimes not at all he’d miss it or want to have it. He doesn’t show interest where as some girls have their man dying over that pussy😂. Yet he posts stuff online saying match my sex drive.. what sex drive because he clearly doesn’t have it with me. Maybe I’m just not exciting anymore he makes me feel ugly or not good enough. I find myself wanting the dick more than he wants me. It’s so weird like he gets hard when I’m with him I don’t even have to touch him & he’ll get hard yet he never makes me feel like he actually wants it when we’re away from each other. I don’t like that I want someone to always want it & find me sexy all the time... is anyone else’s partner like this? When I told you never ask he said I have other shit on my mind and why ask when every time I see u we smash. Like I’m wtf.. to make me feel you’re interested