So sadddd

Call Me Logic

Yall i am so sad, ive been crying since this morning. I was late in my period for 6 days!, my bf and i been trying to have a baby for a year now. He cums in me 3x a day. Yesterday I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. We was so happy , crying together and he told his mom, 1st time grandparents. Today I woke up out of my sleep with blood all over my vagina region. I mean soaked and some mini clots. Did i have a miscarriage? Im in no pain at all. This happened 3 months ago too the same way...i need answers. The only health problems I have is a cyst by my uterus. Its the size of a golf ball. I got that checked out last year and she said it can shrink on its own overtime. Or i can get it removed. I wanted it to shrink cause i dont want to have no problems when i wanted to start a family. What to do? Im so sad and i tokd my bf he started crying cause he wanted a baby so bad. Did i have a miscarriage or is this my period? When i took the test it was 2 lines but 1 was lighter than the other one