Pregnancy Scare?

Treasure • Mother to Greyson 💙Aug 2 17 and Gabriel 10 26 19 💙

Hello everyone, I might just be paranoid but I had unprotected sex with my so a few weeks ago, honestly I'm not sure exactly how many weeks, not meaning to but it sort of just happened and I completely forgot about it until this morning when I started spotting. I am not on any birth control and haven't been for a while because I've been on antibiotics for so long because of UTIs. I could just be paranoid and it may he an early sign of my period but I haven't been having any cramps or any sign that it's coming yet. I've been told before that one of the early signs of pregnancy is spotting when the egg attached to the wall of the uterus. I didn't notice that happening when I was pregnant with my first. But I keep thinking that could be what caused it. I haven't had a period this month yet. I'm not sure if I should wait and see if I get one this month then take a test or when I should.

Update: I've started spotting again today a little more than before but it isn't like a period. I can't help but feel concerned but I'm not sure if I should make an appointment with the Ob/gyn or if it's too early to take a pregnancy test?