Husband doesn't trust me (long)

My husband says that he doesn't trust me.

I've never did anything wrong to him, we are always together. I mean, always. I own a business and we both work for it, he helps me a lot. So we are never apart. We work together. We go everywhere together. We don't have any friends. We share the same bank account, phone and laptop. I don't drive so he drives my car. We don't use any social media except this app and instagram and it's always logged in.

And honestly I'm happy that we are always together, he is my best friend so I don't think it's codependant and toxic. I love being with him all the time, we never get bored with each other.

But he doesn't trust me. He says, he always feels something dark about me, that I'm a sneaky type. Which I'm not. He says, he feels that I don't tell him something but I told him everything about me, my past, he is always with me now and he knows what I want in the future.

He gets extremely jealouse and angry if there are any men around us. He's suspiciouse if I don't make enough noise in the morning since I wake up a little but earlier than him. Everytime there's an email or text or notification on the phone, he immidiately asks me what is it. All these little things like that.

I love him more than I've ever loved and all I ever wanted to do is to be together, help him to achive him dreams and goals, create future for us.

These untrust drives me away and I told him about it. I love being together all the time but jealosy and that he doesn't trust me, breaks my heart. We tried to talk about it and he just says that he doesn't know what it is but he just feels it coming from me. He loves me and doesn't want to make me upset or hurt my feelings but the feeling drives him crazy. He had been in a bunch of bad relationships and I understand this so all I do is demonstrate that I'm a good person and he can trust me. He doesn't believe that councing will be any help.

What should we do? I want to find a way to help him to get over this mistrust.