Husband & my weight

So my husband and I have been married for over a year and we’ve been dating for about 4 years now. When I first met him I was like 150/60. Over the years I gained weight because I was on birth control so I took it out this year thinking it would stop the weight gain. Ever since I took it out it’s been hard for me to lose the weight and he always says something about it especially since we FaceTime all the time (we’re in a long distance relationship). I’ve argued with him countless times because I know about my weight and I hate when he brings it up. In one of our arguments he said “when I first met you, you know you were big but I thought that would change if I could get you to go to the gym but I can see that didn’t work.” Ever since he said that I’ve never felt more uncomfortable showing my body to him and he’s suppose to be my “husband” and he’s suppose to “love” me? Like I’m suppose to feel comfortable to show off my body but I don’t. No matter what I say he’s still gonna feel the same way like I don’t know what to do anymore. I am trying to not let it eat me apart but I just can’t help it at this point.