Friend is overreacting big time.

Okay so I’m 17 years old, and i just had my baby 6 weeks ago. I had a very high-risk pregnancy, and had some complications during birth, but me and the baby are fine. My best friend and I got into a fight about 2 days before i gave birth, because i told her i didn’t want any visitors other than immediate family coming the day i give birth, because the complications and everything. My baby was born at 38 weeks, which is considered full term but had to be inducted because she wasn’t gettin everything she needed from my body, and was measuring smaller than she is, so she was very tiny ( 3lbs 11oz ) when she was born. We got to bring her home 3 days ago, she is doing a lot better, still is very tiny though ( 4lbs ) and has to go to the doctors every week, and has tests being done. Well, the day we brought her home ( we as in me and my boyfriend, her father. he is 18. ) My friend came over to try and talk to me and see her, but i was asleep, so was my daughter and my boyfriend told her to leave, that we were sleeping and needed the sleep, but my friend insisted on waking us up. My boyfriend would not let her and made her leave. Which im completely okay with that, her and i needed our sleep. Now, my friend is flipping out, saying im a terrible friend, i let my boyfriend treat her that way, and that im immature? all because i agreed he did the right thing to send her home. I think she’s completely overreacting. She told me shes done with our friendship ( keep in mind we’ve been friends since we were 10. ) all because of this. Who is in the wrong? like did i do the wrong thing to not let her come the day of birth and to let him send her home or she is overreacting?

- Btw, i know im young! so is my boyfriend but we are trying to be the best parents. I am in my senior year of high school, and I do still go. I did some online school until i can officially get back to going in regularly, and i am going to college after i graduate . and my boyfriend is in college and works!