What's up?

Elizabeth

Okay so I'm in need of more friends lol. Anyone is fine but people close(ish) to my age is nice

I'm Elizabeth, I'm 18 and will be 19 in March.

I love nature and anything artsy (Art, Music, Writing, Theater, and so on). My music taste is Indie, Rock, EDM, and Pop mostly.

I'm in so many fandoms, I can't even start. I watch a lot of different shows like Paranormal/Supernatural, Syfy, Action and so on. I've seen a few animes too.

I'm super forgetful and clumsy AF, stairs have it out for me.

I'm kinda into Astrology and Zodiacs. Really basic, I know but it's fun. I'm a Pisces!

I know ASL (American Sign Language) but I def need improvement. I'm also learning Spanish and French. Would love to learn Gaelic and Greek.

I'm a huge culture and mythology nerd. I was kinda closed off from the world as a child so when I learned about how other people around the world live and their beliefs, it blew my mind.

Sorry! This turned out way longer than I thought but hey maybe more people will respond this way! I'm super friendly so don't be scared to text me, I won't bite.

The age doesn't really matter much, It's just kinda easier to get along people your age it seems