(UPDATE) I Got My Boob Job! (Nudity Warning)

B

Sorry I posted this so late to those who were waiting! I got my boob job a few weeks back, I went from a small A cup to a large C / small D (my boobs are still dropping due to the weight and changing so I dont know my permanent size yet). But I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am now. My confidence that was gone for so long is back and I feel sexy for the first time!

The surgery was really easy and quick. I barely remember the day of or the day after. The only things I remember is being moody af from the drugs and my boobs hurting a lot when I had to massage them for the first time (you gotta massage them several times a day to keep the implants from attaching to the muscle pocket inside and hardening). It was painful to breathe for the first couple days because my chest was so tight. As days went by, things got easier and my boobs looked better and better from dropping/adjusting. Currently my only difficultly is the massaging, you can feel the saline implant kinda "flop" around inside and it's hard not to gag 😂. Other than that I'm so so happy!

This picture is my real "before" picture and an estimated "after" picture using their photoshop.

I can't post my real "after" picture because my fiancé doesn't want me to 😂. But the end result is much better than the estimate. My boobs are closer together and fuller than that.

Ladies if there's anything you wanna do to make yourself feel better about your body (as long as it's for you, isn't hurting you or anyone else), go for it! Buy that cute outfit, get that plastic surgery, put on as much/little makeup as you please, indulge in youself and take care of you. There's always going to be people who disagree with you and think they know what's best, but no one knows you like you do ❤

UPDATE- An important thing I probably should've mentioned! I ended up losing most feeling in my left boob :( I thought nothing of it because I just had back surgery and lost most feeling of the right side of my back from it, so I was expecting additional nerve damage from this surgery too. Just something else to be aware of and take into consideration with surgery!