He's no more 💔

kristin

It's been two weeks since my world shattered since everything had changed. It's been two weeks and I still cry every day.

Two weeks ago I miscarried. It still hurts. I was supposed to be 10 weeks pregnant. When I went to my first ultrasound the baby only measured 6 weeks. I had a bad feeling a couple weeks before the appointment - all of a sudden my boobs were no longer sore. I still got nauseous from time to time but it was less frequent. I went for a blood test to check my hcg levels however I began spotting that day. Two days later I was hit with the most severe cramps I kept trying to get ahold of the doctor - her assistant kept saying my message was passed to her. That day I had to go for another hcg blood test when my husband and I reached home the pain got worse and we rushed to the hospital that was when the doctor finally returned my call. Smh. I was miscarrying. A D&C was performed. My heart has been broken to a million pieces I feel so empty I have finally stopped bleeding - I am afraid to start trying again (we finally had gotten pregnant after 5 months of trying) I am afraid this will happen again. I am afraid for my heart to be broken again. My faith has been wavered - why give me a baby to have him taken away. I just don't know what to do. I don't know anymore