Baby is almost here and I want to divorce my husband.

Sarah

I know it sounds crazy and it might be the hormones talking but I want to divorce him. I cleaned our whole house while he was away on a work trip and told him I’d like to keep it clean. Showed him how to help keep it clean and next thing you know, his shit is everywhere, there’s dishes in the sink, his clothes are just sitting in the dryer. All week!! He knows my back is killing me and instead of helping with our toddler when he gets home he goes and plays on his computer with the door shut. Doesn’t even say where he’s going. Just shuts us out leaving me with her literally all day everyday.

He doesn’t make any food for her or clean up, or even ask how my day is. We’ve had sex maybe 3-5 times this whole pregnancy and he never touches me. The intimacy has been waning for the past few years but now there’s nothing left. When there’s something wrong or I need something he wants me to call his mom instead of bugging him. Whenever I try to bring up how I’m feeling he tells me I’m just doing this to start a fight. I’m at my wits end. I’ve always had a little voice inside telling me I shouldn’t have gotten married and just ignored it. Now it’s raging and I can’t put my feelings aside. A lot of you may read this and think what I listed above is no big deal and maybe it wouldn’t be had the years leading up to this been any better with him but we’ve had many issues. I just don’t know what to do and have no one to vent to.