Children’s urinary problem

momma24

I’m not sure if this is the correct group to post in. However, my son is 5 years old he’s been complaining of pain when he pees. Sometimes in tears because of the pain. I’ve taken him to get checked for a UTI and his urinalysis came back normal. So we increased his water intake and hoped it would clear up. But He continued to have the same issues so we went back and they retested his urine again and everything came back normal. So I’m wondering if anybody has gone through something similar and maybe I could suggest to test for something other than a UTI or what could this be. Something has to be wrong.

UPDATE: I also wanted to mention that he recently had xrays and it showed he has a small fracture on his pelvis that looks like and old fracture. Could this cause his pain while urinating? I go back Monday, I just didn’t get A chance to ask all these questions with the nurse because she was busy scheduling me for some more x-rays at the Children’s Hospital. I was just hoping maybe somebody on here to help ease my mind.