A Story #6

Sera

Candace and I were flew into our dorm and started cleaning. She folded clothes, I organized the bathroom. She dusted our few pieces of furniture, I gathered our school supplies in boxes. We vacuumed and swept the floor. Finally, in an hour, we finished. The room was clean, neat and organized. The beds were neatly made.

"Man, that was fast!" Candace exclaimed, mopping her brow.

"Yeah," I agreed. I made a face. "Now we have to study before Carson comes over."

I sent Carson our dorm number at 4:30 PM. He responded almost instantly, saying that he'd be at the dorm at 5. Perfect. I went through my clothes, and picked out a lacy black bra and matching thong. I zipped up a short, white pleated skirt. I added a cropped top to show off my (kind of) toned stomach. I pulled on a pair of over the knee stockings

When I came out of the bathroom, Candace clapped. "Suggestive, but casual. I approve."

Blushing, I asked, "So what's the plan?"

"Ok, so, we're gonna be watching a romancy/horror-ish movie. It's about 2 hours long. I'm going to leave a little before halfway in, saying I got a text from a friend and she needs help watching her siblings or something for the night. I leave, and you two have some fun."

Suddenly, a knock sounded. I quickly walked over and opened the door. There stood Carson, looking comfortable in a pair of sweats and a hoodie. I swear I could see his cock getting hard.

"Come in!" I smiled brightly, and prayed that the evening would go as planned.

"Thanks."

We settled down with a large bowl of popcorn and packets of those popping rock candies. As promised, part way through the movie, Candace got a "text" and left. I guess she had watched the movie before, because about 15 minutes after she left, a lot of kissing and stripping started happening. I chewed on my popcorn and glanced sideways at Carson. He was rubbing himself. I smiled. If he was horny, it would be easier to get him in my bed. I pretended to adjust myself on the floor, but I really moved as close to Carson as possible without actually touching him. I felt him glance my way. I slipped my hand up my shirt and started to finger my boobs a little. I made a slight moaning noise, enough for him to glance over again. He moved, and I could tell he was getting hard. I kept on playing with myself, slowly, sexily, and he suddenly pulled me on to his lap. He tilted my head back, and started kissing me. My hand dropped out of my shirt, and he cupped one of his hands around my boob. His tongue pushed into my mouth, finding mine, licking and caressing. Before long, we were making out so passionately that my legs were splayed against his rock hard cock. My skirt had been hiked up. My chest pressed against his. His hands were all over my back and in my hair. My hands were all over his body too. It felt so good, so right to be kissing this man. My puss was getting wetter and wetter, and my thong was starting to soak.