God’s grace😍😍😍

Rowey

I have been a woman stuck in wrong relationships for a long time. Situations when a guy would tell me he needs to make a decision between myself and another girl and I would still hold on🤣🤣🤣 this would go on for years and obviously on and off relationships. There is no such thing as a man does not know what he wants in a woman! From day one a man surely knows what he wants ! To build a future with you or not to! I

only got to realise this finally when I made a decision to love and value myself and not to tolerate any bullshit from any man! I met the love of my life nearly 8 months ago and from day one we both knew what we wanted and bang my king put a ring on it😍😍😍 I cried, I laughed , I cried , I worshipped as I was not expecting the ring sooo soon! My king told me that when you find a good thing you have to do things the right way and it is true😊 just encouraging all the women out there who are stuck in toxic relationships to know their worth and that there is a king out there waiting for you!!!