Sweetest day gift 💕

Alexandria

My boyfriend came into my life at a very low point in my life. I had just gotten out of a mental health facility when we matched on tinder (not my proudest moment but I got him out of it so 🤷🏼‍♀️) but we first met on a date to see Black Panther at a movie theater at the middle point since we live in 2 hours away. Went on a few dates the next like 3 months. I was in an intensive outpatient program during that time though and knew I needed to focus on getting better and told him we needed to take things slower. Which he was more than happy to do because he has had a past with mental health and knew how important it is to get help and focus on getting better before jumping into a relationship. We kept talking still went on dates and he bought me Panic! At the Disco during these three months which was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me. He asked me out a month before my birthday and we went to a Post Malone concert the day before (he already had these tickets and asked me to go with him after he asked me out

(This was at the Post concert)

Then we went to Chicago in early July

(Chicago)

Then we went to a Indians game together

Then the panic! Concert

And then he helped me move back into college

And he bought me a beautiful promise ring for sweetest day

I'm sorry this turned out really long and full of our whole love story 😅 but just wanted a place to tell everyone how great of a guy I got and how happy he makes me and hope this turns into a thread of all of your love stories because the world could use a lot more love, positivity, and kindness 💕💕