Husbands temper...

Kulsoom

So, my husband and I have been together 3 years, coming November. Beginning of our relationship, I honestly don’t remember a thing with his temper being even remotely bad.

But after a few months or so, he gets starts to get these ‘fits’. These ridiculous fits.

He will randomly stop talking to me- completely. Full blown ignoring. Not answering calls or texts, hell, he won’t even look me in the eyes.

This goes on for three days.

It’s usually always three days.

And, don’t think I don’t ask him what’s wrong.

Because I do. But when I ask, he gets more upset and mad, and says, ‘You shouldn’t have to ask me. Rethink everything you did or said. You’ll remember.’

I never do.

So I spend the entirety of the three days contemplating every small thing I said, or did, or anyone I spoke to.

Then, low and behold, the three days finish and when we f i n a l l y get into bed, he’ll tell me some reason- which even if I don’t agree with I have to apologize for or that’s just another three days.

It’s like I’m walking on eggshells around him, not wanting to upset him. And if he coincidentally misses my call on a regular day, I get scared that maybe he is upset.

I just need help on what to do, please. This may not sound like much, but it is honestly so emotionally exhausting.

Is this normal for a dude to do? Is it really my fault after all?

Or am I in some way right, to think this is unfair to me?