HELP Confused!!!

i started spotting light then i got what was my period for three days then on the fourth and fifth day i started spotting.

My period wasn’t as heavy as my normal periods. I would have to constantly be changing my pads every three hours but last week I started cramping all day Monday morning, afternoon and evening. Up until like 9-10pm I started spotting light red and pinkish. Then Tuesday morning I got my period with back and cramps like a normal period but not as severe. Blood was as if it was period but not as heavy as I normally get it. I would have to change my pads only two times a day verses every three hours. Wednesday (same thing as Tuesday no cramps jus trinity back pain). Thursday came along and boom brown discharge. But let me assure you I know what old blood looks like. This was just light brown spots, not old blood, because mine would have a very dark color but this was like a poop brown. Friday came along and it was the same thing brown discharge not old blood. Saturday the same thing and it’s now Sunday and it’s almost gone just like two to three drops.

I’m confused because my period normally last 4-5 days and on the 5th day there’s a lot of blood but looks dark (old blood). On 6th day it starts going away.

I got my period early too it wasn’t due until Thursday and I got it Monday with light red and pink spotting.

The last time I took a test was October 4 and it came out negative, but I’ve been active since then and having unprotected sex for a month now. So since the last test I have had sex so I don’t know if I should re test again after spotting goes away.

I also have had nausea, back pain, urinating frequently, appetite has increased more than before since I workout and weight lift, I have also almost fainted a couple of times, feel lightheaded and dizzy just when I get up from sitting or even standing, my boobs have been sore for about two weeks now, they have gotten bigger with only a 5 lbs increase.