Auto immune, mental illness, or just lazy?

Epic • Just taking it day by day.

Hey guys. So I am diagnosed with bi-polar, ptsd, and epilepsy. I’ve been doing amazingly well since starting CBD oil as far as no seizures and my mental health has stayed under control for a few months now.

I have always attributed my tiredness and getting exhausted easily to my mental health. However since I’ve been doing so well on my cbd oil I decided an outing was called for this weekend. We only went to the mall and walked around for about 2-3 hours since we don’t go into town often. I got extremely exhausted by the end of it and fell asleep in the car on the way home. My legs started to hurt along with my head and just felt awful. This was normal before cbd oil so I didn’t think much of it I guess until my family mentioned that the cbd oil should’ve helped me not be so bad off. I spent the whole rest of the day in bed sleeping. I wasn’t anxious or anything at the mall it was just like we were walking around and the exhaustion hit me like a freight train.

My question is that am I right I’m thinking it’s always been due to my mental health that I get so tired or is there something else going on that I’m overlooking possibly? I only just got diagnosed with epilepsy recently (2years ago) so I am still trying to figure out what’s normal for me. Should I be pushing to get this figured out?

I’ve always been my own advocate because doctors around here only really pay attention if you are bleeding profusely and dying so I’m used to pushing to get things figured out. Hence why it took me going to Houston to get my seizures diagnosed. So if there are any suggestions please feel free to add them. If you just think I’m lazy feel free to say that as well lol. Thanks you guys!