Pink spotting at 6w pregnant

ca

So I’m having some pink spotting it only happens when I wipe and I don’t even have to wear a pad. Some time the spotting gets lighter and sometime a little bit darker. I went to urgent care and the doctor couldn’t see the baby, she was only able to see the sac, the yolk sac and we were able to see a small heartbeat but we couldn’t hear it she said the baby it’s probably behind the yolk sac and baby is teeny tiny but she was gonna give the benefit of doubt to my pregnancy. Like the made me feel kinda confused and then she didn’t give me any indications only not to have sex but should I bed rest? I work m-f and idk if i should have some time off? I have an appointment for this Friday do you guys think that they are gonna be able to see the baby?

I had a miscarriage last year and I’m worry about this pregnancy

Tbh the spotting started cuz I was having a bowel movement and I kind push hard...first it was a lot pink blood but didn’t have to wear a pad and then the spotting stopped at the hospital but after she did the vaginal ultrasound i started spotting again 😔l