My visit to the birthing suite🤷🏼‍♀️

Jessica • Mom of 2 boys, 1 girl🧒🏼👦🏼👦🏼26 years young. Engaged💝💍

*Sorry for the long story. Please read*

33 weeks 3 days pregnant. So I was having shortness of breath for no reason whatsoever and a really rapid heart rate that I could literally feel in my chest. Felt very off and shaky and a bit light headed. So my OB told me to go to the birthing suite. Which I did. They hooked me up to the monitors. Baby’s heart rate was good. My BP was good. My oxygen levels were good. But they said my heart rate is a bit high. Was 110 beats per min. Also, I was having contractions. Strong enough that the monitor picked them up. Had about 5 within the hour of being monitored (still have them). They didn’t seem concerned about the contractions so they then said I’m cleared from an obstetric point of view but sent me down to the emergency department to find out why my heart rate was so high and short of breath. After waiting there for an hour, the doctor tells me it’s all because I’m pregnant. Like jeez thanks. Like I didn’t know pregnancy caused shortness of breath. Made me feel dumb. Today was just way diff than the usual shortness of breath. Anyways, I’m kinda concerned about the contractions. They haven’t stopped. They aren’t getting stronger or anything but I cant help but worry. Usually I’ll have a few and then that’s it for a few hours. Any ideas?