A bit confused

Alexa

My boyfriend restricts our time together constantly. We hangout once every five to seven days for a few hours and you would think he would take advantage of the time he has with me but he doesn’t. He didn’t want to stay in his room for more than an hour because his mom was upstairs alone even though his dad was coming home soon? (They don’t need help with anything, they’re relatively young parents) and I’m like okay whatever I guess a grown woman can’t be alone for an hour and he says we can have more alone time later. Well I can only stay a few more hours so we eat dinner and hangout with his parents for a bit and then they decide they have to leave early to pick up his brother from work so we get ready to leave and he sits in the front which leaves me alone in the back and doesn’t talk to me at all. He turns around and I’m like “why didn’t you sit with me?” And he just said we didn’t need to sit together. These sound like little things but they are constant and with the limited time we have I barely get alone time with him and it’s the most annoying thing ever. What should I do or say to him or am I the problem?

He’s a nice guy but he makes me feel stupid for being a little clingy about small things like that but I’m only like that because I barely see or talk to him. It’s been like this for over a year and I really don’t know what to do.