Hyperemises Reality at 30 weeks

Rachel

Ok so funny yet awful day so far. Woke up went to dermatologist got caught in insane traffic. Finally got there "sorry but you'll have to reschedule" ugh fine ok. Oh look there's Cracker Barrel I have time for breakfast.

Eat have happy tummy. Pay go to leave.

Instantly Projectile vomit all over the exit door then the outside garbage can then on the street. They saw it and said it was “ok” just to go take care of myself, wait staff look at me like I’m the actual Linda Blair.

Get to my car, puke all over myself. I look down to asses damage. Oh I puked all over my leftovers that we're gonna be lunch....great.

Oh shit puked all over my clothes. And shoes and some of it got inside shoes...great.

So I smell bad, can barely see cause it's all over my glasses. And am about to cry.

I get it together and see there's a kohl's nearby. Go to kohl's get new comfy sweater that's huge and covers my butt and with pockets. Leggings have no puke so don't need pants. Go by shoes. Find slipper like shoes 50% off. And then impulsive/hormone buy baby outfit with polar bear sweatshirt and black /gold star legging pants bam it's 40% off.

Feel better. Pay with kohl's card get everything 20% off and get kohl's cash.

Now I'm at my work getting ready to teach college students looking like a warn out soccer mom in her mid-late thirties (I’m 26) and hoping I don't stink too bad.

Current attitude: