Do I have an eating disorder?

lisa

I have been obsessed with losing weight for about a year now. At first I wasn't harsh on myself. I would just exercise and eat healthy but I didnt lose weight so I gave up. 6 month's later I became obsessed again but this time I would just count my calories carefully. I saw that I lost pounds so I decided to keep going. Now Im starting to starve myself I will literally eat as less as possible. I sometimes skip breakfast or lunch because I eat that in school and the food there have alot of calories. Sometime I cant control myself so I eat and eat and when Im done I feel so guilty and I will probably fast the next day. Im also afraid of eating anything like pizza, burgers, etc and I used to love those foods. Now all I see food as is scary calories that make me fat. I also cant even focus on my school work because all I think about is food and calories. I also exersise intul Im full of sweat since that makes me feel good about myself. Last week I ate a slice of pizza and made myself throw up and I felt good seen it in the toilet. Im afraid to tell my mom because Im embarrassed because I did it again today. I know its wrong but it makes me feel good and I can't stop.

Im just 14

And I weight 105 now