Normal?

Please help settle my mind. I found out this week I’m pregnant (4 weeks today) after two miscarriages. On Wednesday night after peeing, I wiped and had the tiniest light pink spot on the TP. It was like a tiny cm bubble/ball, I thought ok that’s a little weird but maybe it’s normal. Nothing the rest of the night or all day yesterday until bedtime. I went to pee and there was a little bit of light pink again on the TP. Very very light and minimal. My husband and I had sex after that and this morning when I went pee, there was a little bit of discharge. It was almost like spotting before your period, a small amount and looked to be like a dark brown. I wiped again and nothing. Is this all normal? I’m so scared to miscarry again. 😢 I’ve had 4 pregnancies and none of them ever had discharge or spotting or anything. I think I’m just on edge because of my history and don’t want to google it because I’m sure that will just cause more anxiety. I was supposed to get my period sometime this weekend if that changes things.