Working mothers that call out sick time to time

Br

Question? I work and have been with my current company for a tenure of 8+ years. I have 2 children, a 10 year old, a 1 year old and am currently pregnant with my third. This pregnancy started off really rough and even in my second trimester I feel bad from time to time which caused me to call out of work more than usual. My job put pressure on me like i'm wrong for calling out for 1 or 2 days at a time and talked about me going on leave. Well I can't because I need that time for my maternity leave and it's not necessary because I used sick time that I have. Well now my 1 year old daughter just got sick with fever (102.5, 102.1, 101.1, 103.1) that lasted 3 days and I had to call out once more due to doctors orders for her not to go to daycare. She hasn't been eating and hardly drinking ... My area manager texted me today wanting to set up a meeting to talk about me calling out? My question is do any of the companies you work for act this way when it comes to taking care of yourself and family, especially with you having sick time to use? I just feel picked on and like they don't care about people with families. I work 50+ hours a week from sun up to sun down and I feel they honestly don't appreciate me and that they've gained most of my life. I'm there years and call out a few days due to legit reasons and I feel like my job is at risk