5 dpo and in awe

Candace

My boobs are killing me ...

I cried because I was walking my two dogs and a large dog walked by and I could tell the walker was not going to be able to hold it back if it wanted to say hello up close.

I was walking Arthur 85 lb and kona 30lb . Kona is small but when she sees a large dog other then Arthur she goes full blown cray. If they other dog engages aruther will go into protective mode. The lady said “dogs name are you going to be friendly “ I had to tell her it wasn’t about him that my little one does not do well with large dogs ... we walked by and the total interaction lasted 5 seconds.

I cried because all I could think about was my little kona getting hurt. Because of me. She is only protective of me because she can sense by anxiety.

I cried in target today because at the check out stand I told my husband I had to use the restroom he asked my daughter if she wanted to go with me and she told me no . She was going to hang out with him who is not her dad. I cried on my way to the bathroom because I was so happy 🤣🤣🤣

Wtf is wrong with me. I’ve been avoiding glow checked it tonight and I’m only 5dpo

TTC for over two years now. My boobs normally start hurting 9dpo and I’m normally not a wreak till 12dpo.

Thanks for the vent