To choose 2nd UPDATE!

I’m currently trying to get myself out of a dead end relationship. The guy lives in my apartment and I can’t seem to find the right words to kick him out. He was 28 living w his family when we got together. He’s now 32. I’m 38.

I don’t have cheating issues w him. But we don’t get along. I’ve told him plenty of times that I’m not happy. To no avail.

I have now moved on without him and I just want to move if he doesn’t want to leave the nice way. I’m thinking starting to look at apartments without telling him. He’s holding me back in every sense of the word. I suffer from anxiety/panic. And I just need out. Don’t know what to do next. I’ve been telling him for over a year that I’m not happy.

Update: He’s not on my lease. And doesn’t even pay half of the rent. I cover the most of the finances. I don’t want to hurt him but I need to let this go. And he wants to fix it. There’s nothing for us to fix.

Update: I finally told him yesterday. He’s moving out by next Sunday. He cried a few times, but I can’t give into that. We just aren’t meant to be. At first he thought I’d give him till the holidays past. 🤦🏻‍♀️ i said we need to spend holidays w family. And that me doing thanksgiving, Xmas and New Years w him in his families house is me feeling fake. So he then said ok a month. I asked, for what you don’t have anything here really, (no furniture, just cloths.) he said he’ll be out by 7 days. And I said ok thank you. No more of this endless situation.

Thanks everyone. My next update will be in a few days.