Christmas Shopping

Danielle • Married, have a beautiful daughter and an adorable baby boy! 😍

Hey ladies! I am 35 wks today and I really want to get my Christmas shopping done so I can relax and enjoy my time with our son.

I have a 3 yr old daughter and we will have our newborn son here in 4 weeks or less!

Everyone is asking what they can get for both of our kids for Christmas and I’m struggling to figure out what we are getting them.

My daughter just had a birthday and with all of the gifts she got and how much we were given through baby showers we don’t really need much more.

We are getting our daughter a Barbie doll house as her big item and some other small items, but I can’t really think of much that she needs or even wants.

As for our newborn son he has plenty of 0-3 clothes, socks, hats, diapers. We bought a walker and some bigger clothes for Christmas because he will need it eventually...I know he won’t know what is going on at Christmas, but our daughter will notice if we don’t give him a similar Christmas.

What are your plans for Christmas shopping and what types of items are you buying or telling others to buy?