I think she’s low key jealous? (READ FIRST)

I have a “friend” in which we texted almost everyday, recently we started a new job (our first week) together same position & same department. But lately she’s been annoying me.

Ive worked on completing tasks assigned to us and she always looks and says why are you doing that still. I already finished all mine. I lock my computer to go to the restroom and she’s says why did you lock it. I ask her questions and she ignores me doesn’t reply so I let it go or if she does she goes idk why you asking me. Then she criticizes that I still don’t know my way around the hospital. i look through my purse for something and she goes what are you looking for. Or when I put something away she goes where are you going. Like no where bro...

during lunch she quickly ran off with her boyfriend (who drove 30min - 1 hr to our job) to have lunch. And she texted to me during lunch saying oh shit I forgot to clock out what time do we have to go back.

So I replied BEFORE 2 and she said okay. I came back early and was waiting for her to go downstairs together to the OR room with our manager. But she didn’t reply back to me so I just left her.

Since then we haven’t spoken/texted each other. But I’m regretting working together. But this company offers very well benefits and compensation! Now am I over reacting or should I watch my back and keep distant from her.

Also I’m not sure if she knows there paying me more than her and she has more experience. I didn’t tell her but I had a paper in my purse of my offer with the compensation rate and she may have seen it.

Vote below to see results!