Husband "drunk" snapchatted my friend

My husband and I have been married a year and a half but have been together since high school.

This past year was definitely a challenge after finding my husband had been unfaithful and snapchatting random women he met on an online dating website he secretly made. After the third time we went to counseling last May and the counselor said it's an addiction, while he may not be wanting something physical the ease of having Snapchat on his phone to use and put away is an addiction. Of course I've given him the benefit of the doubt and being supportive of his "addiction". He deleted his Snapchat for awhile and since I have no had any reason to believe he'd been doing anything like that again..... I let him get Snapchat again after a few months and I never had any cause to think something was up.

But the past couple of weeks I had been feeling overly insecure and paranoid, having real bad anxiety and depressed. We went out with my family over the weekend and he got really wasted. It was a great weekend and we all had a lot of fun. When my husband went to bed that night I went through his Snapchat. Turns out he had message my friend says "I know I'm not suppose to say this but you've been killing your Snapchat game"

It fucking hurt to see that. She didn't say anything back nor has she mentioned anything to me yet. I confronted him the next day and he was confused. Said he doesn't remember saying that and that he was so drunk the night before he didn't remember coming home. I was with him the whole time and I truly was enjoying myself but I told him, him being drunk wasn't any excuse and the fact that he would send that while I was standing right next to him was BS. I'm so over everything right now I'm just so done.