Okay I need to vent...

Anna • Mommy to my beautiful rainbow girl❤

You guys... It's been 13 months and all we've had is a miscarriage like why? Why is it so damn hard to be on this journey and to get to the end goal? Like can't there just be a month (like yesterday already) where we get pregnant and stay pregnant with a healthy tiny little baby... I'm so tired of trying and ending every month in tears and heartbroken... We've tried everything... Opks, timing, primrose oil, pregnancare conception, folic acid, prenatals, different sex methods (every second day, every day, every second day and then the day before on and after ovulation) and still nothing...

I'm at a point where I'm so jealous of people announcing their pregnancies like can it please just be one of us watching from the side line for a change?

It's faint lines and false positives... It's heartache and tears... It's watching the lady in the office reveal her pregnancy and have her office blown up with flowers and gifts... It's going to the OB and still seeing the previous lady's baby on the screen...

Can it please be our turn to get pregnant next?😭😭😭