Trying. Body Changes. All negative tests. My journey so far.

Hi y’all!

My wife and I TTC with a known donor on October 8 and 10 while I was ovulating. We used the Softcup method and Pre-seed if you were interested.

We went on vacation later that week and arrived back home on the 19th. While on vacation, I experienced white creamy discharge the entire time.

On the 20th, I started to get pinkish discharge mixed with white. This went on until the 21. I also began to experience fatigue, dizziness, and headaches. I have NEVER experienced irregular periods and was only on birth control a few short months when I was 13. I’m 29 now and can literally bet money on my cycle.

On the 22 around 10am, I noticed bright red blood, but only when I wiped. (My period was supposed to start on the 25th.) This was accompanied by more intense headaches, fatigue, dizzine, nausea and severe constipation. Everything on my body was throbbing. I also had really bad cramps. Worse than my period. This lasted about 22 hours. Not a full day.

The next day, the 23, I went to the ER. They did tons of exams and said I wasn’t pregnant and everything looked fine. They sent me home. By the time I got home, the bleeding had stopped and everything was dark brown. My other symptoms has lessened as well, except for the constipation.

Over the next 2 days, I experienced rust colored discharge, again only when wiping. It would alternate multiple times in one day between red and brown. It was really weird.

By Sunday the 28th, my discharge had turned back to white and somewhat creamy and sticky. I went to my gynecologist on the 29th and she said that all of my experiences were normal and so was my discharge. She said that if I actually missed my period it would still be too early to tell if I’m pregnant and to talk to my primary care doctor about my symptoms. 🤦🏽‍♀️ We requested a blood test and my hcg levels were less than 5. I really just wanted to know if I had my period or not so that we can know whether I will ovulate or not to try again.

Since then, I still had white creamy discharge. Today, the 31, in addition to the white creamy sticky discharge, I also had a large, clear, jelly-like discharge. I am still not sure what to think but I plan to wait until Sunday to test again. I have been experiencing back pain but no sore boobs. I have read that it can take a while to get a positive pregnancy test. At this point other people are convinced that aim pregnant but I’m trying not to get too excited.

Anyone have an experience like this and get a BFP?