I am so upset

I just cannot take my friend being a total jerk to me. Why do I always have to be the bigger person and get walked all over and hold my tongue to save face. I was told today while out at lunch and kind of out of the blue (I was not complaining about TTC) that I need to get a hobby and stop thinking about having a baby so much. And that a lot of couples go through this and then try to adopt and then I’m sure you’ll get pregnant. I don’t talk about TTC that much and usually just talk about it when answering questions. But I’m done, I will not put myself in that position ever again, nobody will be allowed or privileged to know what I’m going through. I will be completely private about it. And this is why the stigma of infertility exists, we are made to shut up about it because people don’t know how to react, I hate it. As if it wasn’t hard enough already. Also, I work with this friend and see her everyday. She is 8 weeks pregnant and talks about it all day long. But I can’t talk about infertility. Fml

Also, this is a rant. If you have nothing but support for me, move along