Body not responding to Femara, follicles not growing

Dianna

This was my first cycle on Femara and it did absolutely nothing. On my CD10 scan my doctor only saw one tiny little follicle on my left (can’t remember the size) and my lining was a four. I went back today on CD19, and my one follicle (I have no others) is only a freaking 11 mm and my lining is only a 6. I am so heartbroken, I feel like I am being cheated.

To make it worse, because of my endo the doctor doesn’t want to waste more time giving me Femara if it won’t work, so he is going to be putting me on Menopur next cycle. Menopur is so damn expensive and I just don’t know what we are going to do, especially if it doesn’t work on the first cycle. I am so frustrated and angry with my body. I have NEVER had my body ovulate this late, and so am I am not even close. I feel like all we are doing is wasting money at this rate.

I know I should stay calm and not stress, but how can I when this is all I ever wanted? And si hate to know that we have yet again another wasted cycle now. I am at my wits end with infertility. I just want to have a baby and move on with our lives.