My heart broke today

So I work at a call center I deal with lots of customers every day and today I had one call that literally had me in tears. That never happens to me like seriously NEVER... Well this little old lady was having issues with her services with us and I asked her to grab her remote so we could fix it and when she went to grab it she fell and was stuggling to get up! I stayed with her for 2 hours listening to her struggle until she could get into her chair I offered to call anyone for her including 911 and she declined every offer and told me I was sweet for staying with her. At one point she actually hung up on me so I called her back she told me she hung up on me because she felt bad about keeping me on the phone. I told her the gods honest truth I dont care about my call times I just want to make sure she is ok and offered to call anyone for her again she declined. Finally she did get into her chair. We never were able to get her services going so I sent a tech put to assist with the services but dammit she broke my heart. At the end of the call she thanked me for staying with her and making sure she was ok. I started crying so hard. I have been a huge ball of emotions this week alot of drama and this set me overboard. I ended up doing a half day at work because I couldn't emotionally handle anymore at that point.... So I get home and what does my husband do he gets me my favorite food and puts on a movie I love and just leaves me be for bit he comes in and checks on me every half hour or so to see if i need anything. I am so blessed to have him. Love isnt about all the big displays its about those little moments that build up on your heart. I know my husband loves me so much because of all those little things he does like today. He knows I'm not good at talking thru my emotions and I would rather be alone so he leaves me be and checks to see if I'm ok or if I need to talk. I cant wait to tell him my good news... I go to the doctor Monday to see if we are pregnant we have been trying for 6 1/2 years had 3 miscarriages and havent had any luck the last few years now I'm 12 days late.