Tired, Emotionally Drained and Jealous

Caitlin

Started trying in March 2018, got pregnant that cycle and miscarried April Friday the 13th. It was so difficult for me to deal with so I kind of brushed my emotions under the rug and continued trying immediately to distract myself from the pain. Since my miscarriage my evil body has enhanced my PMS symptoms to feel like pregnancy symptoms every month. I am taking pink stork fertility supplements and I drink fertility tea the first two weeks of my cycle along with sex most days during my fertile window.....still NOTHING. I try to stay positive but my co-worker just sent me a pic of her positive pregnancy test and I had a total breakdown. So ANGRY and emotional, just doesn’t seem fair. I want it for her but I also so badly want it for myself. TTC can feel so isolating because it’s so difficult, you have to make lifestyle changes and you are on an emotional roller coaster and have NO control. Women need to be more honest about it..... IT FRIGGIN SUCKS. Currently awaiting AF supposed to start tomorrow 😢