Jealous ?

Does it bother you if you saw your man talking to other girls? Nothing romantic just a simple hello 👋🏼 but still🤷🏻‍♀️

My man last month got a request from a hooker meaning she comes to your house and does her business 🍆🍑 He ignored her message obviously but yesterday I saw this dumbass dead ass asked hey how are you 😩 Broo i feel like I should say something but then he’s going to be like why you looking at my msgs 🙄 He’s working out of state and we been through a lot right now I’m trying to trust him again . He says that there is nothing wrong with talking to some other girl if it’s just regular talk even his ex girlfriends he thinks that there’s nothing working since they’re past.

I feel deep that I’m just his substitute, we have a daughter that we had when we were 17/18 years old and he’s cheated 2 times about 5 years ago and 3 years ago he’s been talking to other women even if they don’t respond kinda like those annoying guys most us get 🙄 I’ve asked him many times about how I feel but he denies it he claims that he knows he messed up in the past and wants me to trust him again.

Is there anything wrong with talking to other women?

This is the girl offering her services trying to pay her rent

1 month later he literally asked her how are you doing 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not sure if I should be worried or proud of him being so concerned on her well being (sarcasm)