Booked a Cruise...Help me find something to be excited about

MIN

My best girlfriend wants to do a girls trip before she goes back to school and my hubby said go for it. So after like maybe an hour of talking we booked a cruise in May just me and her. I’m excited for the time together and for the cruise but....

Hubs and I have been TTC for 15 months now (that’s a whole ‘nother story) but obviously no luck. So as I’m booking this girls cruise I’m also researching pregnancy policies on cruise lines and doing some math to make sure I don’t screw this up for her and I’ll be honest, now I’m just generally bummed. And I’d almost dare to say I don’t even want to go now.

She’s had to hear every Up and down in this journey (literally 🙊) and she probably knows my cycle better than I do but now I’m basically putting this on hold for her and I’m feeling very resentful. But the cruise is booked, no turning back now.

To top it off, hubby decides to get frisky today and immediately says “I better wear a condom so I don’t knock you up” 😐 oh, and according to my OPK I’m ovulating today.

Basically this post is just me being whiny, because the one person I’ve confided in this whole time about trying for another (we have a 5 year old), is the one person I currently am resenting so I’m feeling very alone.

Oh well, guess I should be thankful for what I have and the opportunity to go on a cruise. Plus, I’ve waited 15 months to get pregnant, what’s a few more?

Then again, I booked it and made the first payment...I can cancel just as easily. But what kinda friend would that make me! A shitty one, I know.