11/5 - CD 14 / Question

🌜⭐| a m a n d a |⭐🌛 • 32-years-young / TTC #1 💍 6.26.07 - Until Forever 💋

Has anyone ever experienced sore bonkies BEFORE ovulation???

I woke up this morning to find they are super sore. I've never had this happen so early in a cycle ever, usually they don't hurt until about a week after ovulation, if at all. 🤔 I suppose it's possible that I ovulated overnight, though it's a little earlier than normal.

The OPK I took on CD 12 turned out to be a false positive. I was skeptical of it in the first place, because it was pretty early, and secondly because I still had a cup in from BD'ing the night before, and I was pretty sure some stuff leaked out into my sample. I've had that turn OPKs positive before, and apparently men also produce LH and it can be detected in their semen, so I guess it makes sense. 🤷‍♀️

I did two more tests on CD 12 and both were very negative. I didn't test at all yesterday, but I guess I'll try one today just to see. I haven't really had many ovary twinges yet either, and I typically get them more often than not on the day of O, but not always.

Happy Monday ladies, I hope you all have a great week! 🤗

UPDATE: Ok, so definite positive OPK today. I guess it's possible that I already ovulated yesterday/last night. If not, should be really soon. I still think the sore boob thing is new and super weird, especially if I haven't ovulated yet. If I already ovulated it would be the earliest ever for me!