Am I overreacting?! PLEASE help

I went on my bfs phone into his photo gallery ( with his permission) and I found a few videos of me what he had taken a few days ago from when we had a very heated argument and he ended things. Even though we sorted it out and everything was ok he still never told me he recorded me and I obviously had no idea until tonight. I’ve googled it a few times and found some similar posts and a lot of people have said it’s a violation of privacy or it is wrong for him to do so without even telling me etc. I’ve told him calmly how I feel hurt about it and how I think the least he should do is apologise for doing that behind my back and for me to find if days later. He says he done this to listen back to make him remember on why he didn’t want to be with me. He got angry and just keeps telling me to go away, or shut the fuck up or keep my thoughts and feelings to myself because he doesn’t want to hear it. I’ve asked if he sees it as anything he did wrong and if he even cares that he’s hurt my feelings and he doesn’t care to apologise for that or see anything wrong with doing what he did whatsoever. I know he wouldn’t like it if I done this to him and he found it on my phone. He’s making me feel like I am overreacting and being stupid for wanting an apology or seeing what he did as wrong. So from everyone else’s point of view, do you think I am overreacting on thinking he’s in the wrong and needs to apologise? I don’t know what to do anymore