Cheating On Cheating Husband

So I’ve been married for 9 years and always had an ex making his presence here and there throughout these years, but only occasionally not to the point where we would we see each other or talking, it would just bump in to each other. We have friends in common, in July he contacted me throughout a friend but I was shocked that my reaction was to be rude so he wouldn’t keep looking for me, even though I knew deep down in me I did want to talk to him, when we dated I swear to you my relationship with him we were barely had sexual contact out of those 5 months we dated we were intimate 2x and the rest were just laughter, fun, jokes, it was an amazing relationship. We connected so well.

BUT THEN!....... 💔

My life did a big twirl on me on November of 2017 I found out my husband had cheated on me, got us both pregnant with just less than 1month difference, somehow shortly after I had the urge to talk to my ex I was in such an emotional wreck that I had to have that one person who I knew who would just listen to me and not judge with whatever decision I would make. So I managed a way to get to him! & he was surprised I called him, we met up and of course I opened up and we had the most amazing conversation. This guy had totally change from when we were dating we were just teens when we were. Well shortly after having our deep conversation he opened up and what did you know he was going through a similar situation. So he messed with a girl and she got pregnant and she didn’t know who was the father, so he was in a devastating situation. We were amazed how we came back into each others life after so long and during the most painful moments. So now we’re a year later where Im still trying to work things out with my husband things have gotten better after a big storm from the beginning. I love my husband I really do, but then I think of all this mess and I have my doubts in times...

Well now Idk whats worst physical cheating or emotional cheating, theres times where I really do think of leaving my husband ( when jealousy kicks in) and my ex moved in with the girl a little bit after I gave birth. I don’t know if million feelings got relieved between us because we were there for each other, and were always venting to each other, we’re really open, and there’s been times where he asks me if I miss him, why Im I where Ism, etc, he sometimes flirts I honestly put a stop to it cold turkey because Iam not about to do the same to someone what they did to me!

Anyone in an emotional relationship 😭