MIL problems!

She knows We’ve been trying to conceive she just hasn’t heard it from me. It pisses me off that she knows & she still makes comments about me supposedly not wanting kids, me waiting too long and asking us when are we going to have kids I always just say I don’t know or change the subject..

that’s so insensitive of her to ask me when she knows it’s something I’m struggling with I just don’t want to talk to her about it...

I finally told her that we are trying I only told her because I want her to stop putting it out there in front of people.. I told her that her talking about it in front of everyone or even just her asking bothered me and she acted like she completely forgot that she actually did already know that we have been trying and apologized for the comments she’s made that she said them without even thinking that they were inappropriate. Yeah sure.. I just asked her to not go tell people that it’s something I’m struggling with like she’s been telling everyone that we’re not wanting to have kids... I said just keep this personal convo between us... it’s no ones business why is our life even a topic?! What’s she do?.. go and tell someone else about our convo!! Like really!!?! You can’t just not talk about me?! it’s no ones business!