Trying to get pregnant?

Laura

Hi ladies so I see most of the times that some of y’all are trying to have babies & For some it’s been years so I just wanted to let y’all know that this might help it just depends where you live & if you know someone. But here there’s this lady many of my friends have gone to she’s a ‘sobandera’ a massage therapist but a old school one hehe I say that cuz they know what they are doing & they’ve been doing it for a loooonnnngg time well anyways those friends of mine had tried a while & nothing so they went to her (different times) to get their uterus massaged I believe twice like you had to go back to her to get it massaged again & drink some herbal teas & bam they all got pregnant no lie I know it’s different for everyone but it has helped them so I’m just letting y’all know.. Btw I don’t get anything out of this it’s just a tip I guess specially cuz many people don’t know about it. But yeah I wish y’all good luck & if y’all want just ask around if you have Hispanic friends I’m sure they know one. (Not being racist, I’m Mexican myself) but yeah most Hispanics still believe in this, I know I do! ☺️