Struggling with this....

Jessica • Taken by my wonderful husband. Have a beautiful son Jameson Robert. We found out on 6/30/19 we were pregnant but lost the baby at almost 8 weeks. Now trying again. 👦👼

Trying so hard not to stress my self out but that is super hard to do. So Sunday night at 10 PM I took a digital test and I was expecting it to say not pregnant like everyother month but it sad pregnant so of course I got excited thinking we are expecting baby #2. Then took other 2 tests about an hour later and nothing on the test and digital says not pregnant. Thought maybe it was cause they were so close together. Took another test with FMU and of course negative and last night negative. Took one this morning negative. Period is due Thursday feel crushed because I know I'm about to start but feel heartbroken and depressed because I had a positive digital test which takes more HCG. If anyone has advice or have had the same thing happen to them please share. Just wondering if I could still have a chance or more than likely a faulty test.