Am I ?

Leigh

Okay so I was on the mini and about 2 and a half weeks ago I experienced gastro, I only threw up once on the Thursday night but the next two to three day after every time I ate, I went to the toilet pretty much. My partner and I was still sexually active as my dumb ass didn’t think having the shit would affect it🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway and since then I’ve been experiencing the most tender breasts I’ve ever had for over a week now and within the last 5-6 days I’ve been experiencing nausea, mood swings, dizziness, mood swings (the most intense mood swings I’ve had in the longest time), bloating and cramps and the cramps are really quite painful and two times now when my partner and I have had sex I’ve had to stop due to the excruciating pain I’m getting in my lower back and abdomen and I’ve never experienced this in my life, I wasn’t due my period until next Tuesday and i never experience period symptoms until one to two days before my period, I came of the pill a day ago due to my doctor saying it could be triggering my depression and anxiety as the rod did, she also said that my period should come by Friday and if not that we may have something to think about. We did a test and it came up negative but she also mentioned that that would be due to being too early, I have no idea if I’m thinking about it too much or if I am, but I hate not knowing! Any advice or thoughts?!