Subchronic Hematoma, Anyone?

Brittany

Not really sure where I was suppose to post this, so if I posted it in the wrong way place, I didn’t know where else to post it. Anyways, me and my husband had been trying for a baby for 2 years and 6 months, we were blessed to see a positive pregnancy test October 10, after being told August 29, I wouldn’t get pregnant. Yesterday was my first doctors appointment I was 7 weeks 5 days and I got to see our little bean, the doctor said that I had bleeding around the sac, she said it was normal but me being a first time mom-to-be, hearing that scared me since I’m already high risk due to my PCOS, she said we will check December 5 to see if the bleeding has went away and if it hasn’t, we’d go from there. I looked it up and I’ve seen good outcomes on BabyCenter and that many women actually have had it, I’ve just never heard of it before; it’s called subchronic hematoma, I’m just curious if any of you ladies, or even someone you knew had bleeding outside the sac, and it went away by itself and didn’t get worse? I haven’t had any spotting. She said I might notice spotting, but haven’t yet.