Finally have a story of my own

Donyale

So I’ve had a pretty rough pregnancy from being very very sick for 5 almost 6 months to having pains in places I didn’t know could hurt in that way. But it was a blessing nun the less. In September of last year the doctors told me I pretty much can’t have kids and if I do either I’ll miscarry or I’d have to have help even conceiving. Well in February by it being a short month and my cycle normally being 33days long I didn’t get a period. First week of March rolled around I pretty much hated my boyfriend and didn’t know why. Well a couple days after me being just completely bitchy we found out why. Fast forward to the end of my pregnancy it was hard as hell on me. No sleep. My body constantly hurt. And I ended up with a urethral diverticulum (cyst in my urethra.) And it caused baby to flip into a breech position. I agreed to a induction on 10.29. We get to the hospital at 8am we get in our room by 830a. The placed a balloon in my cervix (which was hell) by 1030 I was 4cm and getting an epidural. I spent most of the day sleeping and being hungry lml. By 830p I only dilated 1/2cm. 1115p I was 5 cm and they broke my water. All night I had random back and shoulder pains really badly. The next morning still no progress at all. At roughly noon the next day I started having a pain in my hips and lower stomach that came with crazy pressure with each contraction. No one came and checked me. So at about 3 I told my doctors and midwives I thought something was wrong because I had an epidural and I was numb but I was still having this pain followed by the pressure. They told me if I didn’t dilate and still felt the same way by 530/6p they would check and probably just do a c section. I told them no need just give me the c section now. We had to wait a half hour for a OR which was fine because my boyfriend had went home to shower and eat when they told me I had dilated any over night so when they told me they had an OR I just had to wait for it to be cleaned and prepped I told my boyfriend to come on. He was the best the whole time. I felt every second of everything. I passed out a few times I begged them to stop because it hurt so bad they ignored me and told me it was just pressure but it was real pain. My boyfriend kept saying she’s not woke but she’s jumping and trying to run I think she’s really hurting. I woke up to them saying my baby was stuck. I passed

Out again and came to as they pulled her out and I was so relieved to hear her scream. And then I was back out. They just kept giving me stuff. Her daddy held her the entire time while the finished working one me. I didn’t see my baby clearly until we got into recovery. But I am so in love and thankful for my little family.

Welcome To The World Ty’Lyn Yvonne 6lbs 12oz. Born at 5:44pm October 30 2018