Things are coming together!

Brenda

I'm due December 3rd...

Got the car seat in today so have to take out my son's seat and clean it, and clean the car out then install both seats!

I have the diaper bag packed: preeme clothes to donate, NB going home outfit, 0-3 going home outfit, swaddle and bow for pictures, hat and mittens for going outside to the car, thick socks, a blanket for the car seat, an extra thing of wipes, and a small tube of butt cream.

I need to pack the hospital bag but that won't be hard, I'll do that after I have the car squared away 😊

And once the car is clean and the second bag is packed I'll store them in the trunk (as well as a 12pk of pop and some snacks and munchies for the hospital)

Then I just gotta meal prep and clean the house real good one last time and I'll be 100% ready!

Hubby is treating me to a movie night by myself this Thursday! I'm going to see The Crimes of Grindelwald as a last thing to do by myself before baby gets here! (He would go too but no baby sitter so he's staying home with our toddler)

How is everyone else doing in the prep for baby? Anyone else going out one last time?