ITS GETTING HOT IN HEREE (best sex I ever had)

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while. And he’s always wanted to serve our country and that’s exactly what he did, he join the Air Force and I stood behind him in that decision that he made. We took a break for a while and when he finished basic, his parents bought me a ticket to see him on his graduation day!

Fast forward a couple days later we were watching a movie a hotel and I just went for it. I sat closer to him then started to caress his neck, I slowly leaned in and began to place soft kisses on his neck. I knew he was liking it because he turned off the tv. I went on top of him and I slowly made my way up to his lips. I took his hands directing him to take my shirt off and he did. Then I stopped got off of him and made my way to the bed room. I made sure he followed me and this is where it gets hot guys!!

He threw me on the bed and told me “I’m in charge now and you can’t stop teasing me anymore” when he said that y’all I was ready to let goo. I don’t remember how my pants got off but they did. But I do remember him grabbing my neck then making his way down my underwear and started to finger me, he could tell I was wet and I felt a giggle underneath his breath because he knew I was his. I then stopped him then got on top of him again, I removed the rest of his clothing then I kissed him on the lips, then made my way down his neck, then on his chest, then you know where ladies 😉. I then looked up at him and slowly bit my lips, before I sucked him up. After I was done he pulled my hair up and told me I was his and how beautiful I am. He then slowly inserted his penis and then thrusted his penis in and out, in and out before he came.

In the morning he didn’t see me in the bed with him and he texted me asking where I was, I told him I was grabbing breakfast for us. We started talking about how great the sex was last night and how I had some more things in mind I word for word told him. “After my kisses I would remove your shirt, kiss you down. Take your pants off. Then I would push you on the bed, and watch me slowly undress myself, first my top, then my pants, then my bra and I’ll watch you watch me play with my breast without you touching in inch on my body. You’ll just watch me play with myself until I’m ready for you to touch me. And trust me you’re gonna want to. After I want you to grab me and throw me on the bed. I want to kiss you softly and keep pulling you in harder and harder. Then I want to take your clothes off and while we’re kissing my hands will be doing something else pleasurable on you. I want you grab my breast and my ass and make me yours ;). Do what you want. I want to then kiss you all the way down and make my mouth do wonders while you scream my name. I want you everywhere: I want you pounding me on the bed, the dresser, against the wall, on the kitchen. And we’d be going like this till we can’t any more. Maybe a couple more rounds will do ;)” we need up having sex on the kitchen counter and in the room again. 😂 the end, thank y’all for listening to my story!