A new connection...

Adrianna

Hellos.

Okay so for background... I’m in a pretty serious relationship with my boyfriend.

We’ve been dating for about 10 months, and spend a shit ton of time together. He really knows me the best.

Over Halloween, I met this new guy who we will call “C”. When I met C at a party, my BF came up and started touching me and kissing me and basically claiming ownership over me while I’m talking to C which was super awkward.

Fast forward to about 2(?) weeks later, and I go hang out with C (not a date, he just kind of followed me around the bookstore). And we haven’t stopped texting each other and are making more plans to see each other.

He knows about my BF (obvi), but I guess my point is... I feel super connected to C whereas I’m not feeling all that connected to my BF at times...

plus C and I have this uncanny ability to text each other at the same time. Or y’all at the same time, on top of our shared interests...

Now.... all of this excites me. I get a different feeling in my core and my soul and I feel like my cells are vibrating when I’m around C.

And we’re not even doing anything romantic! Or behind my BF’s.back or anything like that..

is this because I’m excited over a new friend?

Or do you think C and I are truly made from the same star dust and have a deeper connection... is that even possible?